Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Creative Souls March/April ATC Swap

"Steampunk" is the theme for this months "Creative Souls" ATC swap.
I love to try to participate in this swap each month.
 I've met so many on-line artists through this web site! It's the first site ever, that I displayed my art on! I've learned so much from all these wonderful creative personalities.
From how they display their work to how they design their blogs, Etsy shops, everyone is so friendly and willing to share. 
Thank-You Creative Souls!

3 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your art, Victoria and you never fail to amaze me with your lovely work! This ATC`s are simply gorgeous and elegant! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your steampunk atc's. so glad you joined our group VPI.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete